Best suited for indie game studios having constraints on the budgets for running full game quality assurance activities OR small studio’s feeling the need to have a third-party validation of their game AND all who would like to feel confident for launching the game into the market. Many are clueless about the first impression of their games. GameCloud understands the situation and has designed minimum required set of quality checks that will translate boosting the confidence of the indie or small game studios in launching the game.
Unique Value Proposition:
- Specifically designed for indie and small games with minimum expected quality checking.
- GameCloud uses its own matured quality check framework to cover minimum necessary quality checks for the game.
- Fixed pricing for a limited single pass of the game quality check based on single platform, gameplay size and genre.
- Comprehensive and covers minimum required quality checks.
- Standard and comprehensive Game Confidence Report.
- Transparent operations – see through the kitchen available on fixed SLA of 72 hours of turnaround time.
- Offers enough confidence to the game development studio/publisher about the launch of the game.
- Very valid for quick assessment of Mobile, Tablet, Micro-console, PC or Web-based casual games.
- End-user can grasp the game to the concept.
- End-user can reach the end-game objectives in the targeted difficulty level.
- Identification of critical, major issues that may affect the interest of end-user.
- Ensuring that the game is engaging the end-user for adequate time.
- Declaring the minimum required hardware configuration as well as recommended config to play the game smoothly.
- Ensuring game robustness.
Content Of The Final Report:
- Functional Issues
- Compatibility Issues
- UX Report
- Recommended issue fixes before launch
What We Expect From Client?
- Game build that is in Alpha or Beta stage.
- GDD / End-user manual to declare expected behaviour of the game at every stage.
- A single test build of a single platform that has passed the sanity test.
- Cheats/In-Game Currency/Fully Unlocked End-user Account if the client requires coverage of entire gameplay/content/IAP.
- Be aware of the fact that there are going to be no iterations/regressions in this pack.
What We Test In Confidence Pack?
- Playability of the game from the perspective of real gamer
- Internal checklist execution
- User Experience
- Representative compatibility coverage on combination of devices and operating systems
- Professional appreciation & recommendations to improve acceptability of the game
Cost Of Confidence Pack
Minor Game: Core Pass upto 20 hours | $399 USD
Major Game: Core Pass upto 40 hours | $699 USD
The “Confidence Pack” is a packaged service that cannot be customised. We have a fixed approach under this ‘packaged’ offering. It is about playing the game from end-user perspective in an attempt to complete the gameplay objectives (start to finish) in a single exploratory round. Here we report every issue that occurred while reaching the final gameplay objectives.
The “Confidence Pack” does not involve QA iterations, regressions or multiple rounds with multiple tests created. But, our single sweep from an end-user perspective and our report of all the revealed issues and overall feedback points (which are collected through our journey towards reaching the end-game objectives, right from the beginning) are enough to give you confidence about the release of your game. Of course, we expect you to fix the issues we have reported, to make the game better.
In short, this pack will produce an end-user feedback as well as expert opinion (along with all technical issues, if revealed) for your game based on a single exploratory run.
Core Pass – It represents a list of quick checks designed by GameCloud, specifically to your gameplay objectives.
Interested in knowing more?
Drop a mail to Info@GameCloud-Ltd.com and we will respond quickly!