Best suited for indie game studios having constraints on the budgets for running full game quality assurance activities OR small studio’s feeling the need to have a third party validation of their game AND all who would like to feel confident for launching the game into the market. Many are clueless about the first impression about their games. GameCloud understands the situation and has designed minimum required set of quality checks that will translate boosting the confidence of the indie or small game studios in launching the game.
Unique Value Proposition:
Content of the final report
- Functional Issues
- Compatibility Issues
- UX Report
- Recommended issue fixes before launch
What we expect from studio?
- Game build that is in Alpha or Beta stage.
- GDD / End-user manual to declare expected behavior of the game at every stage.
- Single test build of single platform that has passed sanity test.
- Cheats/In-Game Currency/Fully Unlocked End-user Account if coverage of entire gameplay/content/IAP is required by client.
- Be aware of the fact that there are going to be no iterations/regressions in this pack.
What we test in Confidence Pack?
- Playability of the game from the perspective of real gamer
- Internal checklist execution
- User Experience
- Representative compatibility coverage on combination of devices and operating systems
- Professional appreciation & recommendations in order to improve acceptability of game
Cost of Confidence Pack
Minor Game: Core Pass upto 20 hours | $399 USD
Major Game: Core Pass upto 40 hours | $699 USD
The “Confidence Pack” is a packaged service that cannot be customized. We have a fixed approach under this ‘packaged’ offering. It is about playing the game from end-user perspective in attempt to complete the gameplay objectives(start to finish) in a single exploratory round. Here we report every issue that occurred while reaching the final gameplay objectives.
The “Confidence Pack” does not involve QA iterations, regressions or multiple rounds with multiple test builds. But, our single single sweep from end-user perspective and our report of all the revealed issues and overall feedback points(which are collected through our journey towards reaching the end-game objectives, right from the beginning) are enough to give you confidence about release of your game. Of course, we expect you to fix the issues we have reported, in order to make the game better. In short, this pack will produce an end-user feedback as well as expert opinion(along with all technical issues, if revealed) for your game based on a single exploratory run.
Core Pass – It represents a list of quick-checks designed by GameCloud, specific to your gameplay objectives.
Interested in knowing more?
Drop a mail to Info@GameCloud-Ltd.com and we will respond quickly!